General Job Requirements:
- Wash and sanitize plates, utensils, and cooking equipment and return clean items to their storage areas in an organized fashion.
- Assist cooks by helping to restock stations when supplies run low.
- At times assist in basic food preparation (such as portioning etc.)
- Responsible for cleanliness of dish station and assisting team members in general kitchen support tasks.
- No work experience needed. Perfect first job or for any one with gaps in their resume.
- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door for becoming a cook or working in the restaurant industry!
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- A job for which all ages are encouraged to apply.
- A job for which students and athletes are encouraged to apply, we will work around your schedule.
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices -when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Health Insurance available for full-time, year round employees