General Job Requirements:
You are committed, hard-working, and enjoy being part of a team. You enjoy the excitement that comes from working under pressure and take pride in consistently producing satisfying plates. You take interest in growing your skills and responsibilities in a fast-paced restaurant.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Efficiently prepare food items while following our recipes and presentation specifications
- Learn our serving portion sizes, monitoring product freshness, and all basic meal prep procedures used
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Ensure the kitchen, food prep areas, and food storage areas meet the restaurant cleaning standard
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation methods, food production codes, and more to follow COVID-10 guidelines
- Assist with the cleaning, organizing, and restocking items throughout shift to be ready for peak times
- Quickly complete opening and closing duties each shift ensuring you and your team are set for success.
- Follow all policies and processes communicated by your Manager/Shift leader.
Other Qualifications and expectations:
16+ years old
It is expected that you provide accurate availability; check schedule regularly and have consistent attendance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- A job for which all ages are encouraged to apply.
- A job for which students and athletes are encouraged to apply, we will work around your schedule.
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices -when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Health Insurance, Simple IRA Matching for full-time year round employees