General Job Requirements:
The Front of the house Cafe Leader at Ellie’s plays a key role in providing guidance and support for the service team. The Cafe Leader is responsible for setting forth the example and upholding the standards and practices of Ellie’s, as well as executing the vision and mission of Ellie’s, and Gracie’s Ventures as a whole. Above all, the Cafe Leader fosters a positive and productive working environment, ensuring both a pleasant guest experience as well as a favorable and respectful working experience.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Gracie’s Ventures leadership for the successful hiring, training, scheduling, and day-to-day operations and leadership of Ellie's service team.
- Plan ongoing education of staff relating to elements of service, hospitality, palate development, and product knowledge.
- Develop and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures relating to inventory management, ordering of service & coffee materials, staff documentation, and service protocol.
- Oversee the daily cleanliness, organization, and maintenance tasks of the cafe during service periods.
- Work closely with the Catering & Events Leader to ensure timely packaging & positive guest experiences in regards to contracted or catered orders and pickups.
- Collaborate with the core leadership team to resolve challenges and to foster the growth of the team; ensure continuity of standards.
- Work closely with the Gracie’s Ventures Leadership to maintain Ellie’s equipment, specifically specialty coffee and FoH equipment
- Perform and maintain an up-to-date inventory of relevant products and supplies, including coffee, tea, and to go packaging.
- Contribute to daily communications with the leadership team.
-Health & Wellness Packages
-Paid Time Off
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org