General Job Requirements:
This busy crew member would provide carpet & upholstery cleaning, floorcare services and specialty cleaning needs to our valued residential and commercial clients. Starting hourly rate ranges from $15 - $25 per hour, based on experience + benefits. Additionally, this Technician would be included in our disaster restoration crew, to provide assistance when needed. In addition to providing quality carpet & upholstery cleaning and floorcare services, we specialize in disaster cleanup; water damage remediation, fire damage remediation, cleaning of contents and structure, and mold remediation, as well as specialty cleaning services like HVAC/Air Duct cleaning, post-construction and tenant-turnover cleaning, hoarding & estate cleanup, and other services. Every day has new challenges and successes!
- Must be motivated and reliable.
- Scheduled work week is generally Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm.
- Must be available nights and weekends, as this position will require you to be on-call rotation for occasional emergency projects outside the general Monday thru Friday work week.
- On-call rotation is once every 5-6 weeks and includes additional compensation.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly and repeatedly.
- Previous carpet cleaning experience is required. IICRC Carpet Cleaning Technician preferred.
- Candidate must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Candidate must be able to pass a background check (before hire & every year) due to insurance requirements.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation Time
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email resume to: https://servicemasterbymason.com/about-us/employment
By Mail or in person at: 12 Gavitt Avenue, Westerly RI 02891