General Job Requirements:
- Assists the culinary and bakery staff in food preparation by engaging in duties including but is not limited to the gathering, wash and cutting of vegetables, station specific food production and the following of recipes to produce daily items.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation.
- Actively participates in a team setting, with keen attention to customer service, and to culinary and visual detail in support of Dining's mission.
- Maintains daily operation of dish machine in accordance with proper procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of equipment and floors.
- Serves customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Works independently and efficiently to set up (open) and break down (close) various campus locations according to the venues specific requirements.
- Must have the flexibility to work at various locations on campus as directed by supervisor in order to meet department wide needs.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a restaurant, college or café-style food service environment.
- Attention to detail and good oral communications kills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to move from one auxiliary operation to another on a daily basis, as required by the division.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at: https://risd.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RISD/details/Temporary-Employee---Food-Service-Worker_R-00710-1?q=temp