General Job Requirements:
A Stock/Receiving Clerk for RISD Dining performs a variety of tasks related to receiving food and other products and equipment, proper storage and issuing of goods, security of assigned storage areas, delivery of product to other units, and delivery and set-up of functions as required.
- Responsible for properly receiving goods, including monitoring quantity, quality, temperature, and prompt storage and ensures receiving and dining stock room areas are properly secured per RISD Dining protocol.
- Reports low stock levels and inventory discrepancies to the Met General Manager or supervisor on duty.
- Accurately receives and records orders in the computer system and informs manger immediately of any discrepancies.
- Promptly mark, date, and deliver all invoices and associated paperwork to the office for processing.
- Responsible for maintaining clean and sanitary conditions in all storage areas, loading dock, garage and hallways.
- Maintains orderly storage of products in all dining storage areas according to the RI Food Code Guidelines and rotate all product according to FIFO (first in, first out).
- Fill requisitions of product for all dining departments.
- In accordance with RISD's Fleet Safety policy, transport products/items to all campus dining locations (i.e. food and paper products, grease bins) in a timely manner.
- Responsible for transporting cash sales from catering and/or campus locations to the business office, as well as transporting cash for deposit and cash exchange for campus use in a responsible and timely manner.
- Must be able to read, write and follow written instruction.
- Must have a basic understanding of food service-related goods (produce, meat, dry goods, etc.). Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively stock and organize product.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds in awkward positions.
- RI Food Safety certification required, or the ability to obtain within 90 days of date of hire as a condition of continued employment.
- High School diploma or GED Minimum of one (1) year of food service experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Up to a $250 sign on bonus! RISD offers competitive wages and benefits, which includes but is not limited to:
- Four (4) weeks of paid vacation
- Personal and sick time
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Fully vested 403(b) retirement contributions after meeting eligibility requirements
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education Assistance and Tuition Remission programs
- 14 paid holidays
- Free RIPTA Transportation to and from work
- Meals at every shift
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at: https://risd.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RISD/details/Stock-Receiving-Clerk_R-00915-1?q=temp