General Job Requirements:
The Brenton Hotel is searching for Guest Service/Front Desk Agents. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team charged with creating a world class member experience that rivals Newport's best. Successful candidates require an enthusiasm and passion for hospitality, that inspires and ensures that guests feel well taken care of. Qualified candidates will thrive in a guest focused, hospitality environment and be highly driven to provide our guests with superior hospitality and excellent service. This job can be Full or Part-time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guest reservations Act as the first point of contact for guest information
- Greet and escort guests to rooms.
- Address and document guest concerns in the database
- Achieve amicable resolution to guest concerns
- Coordinate with other departments to address guest concerns
- Update guest records
- Problem-solve to achieve guest resolution
- Complete product knowledge training to answer guest questions
- Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Identify and explain room features to guests (e. g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services).
- Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area.
- Assist with luggage storage and retrieval.
- Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage.
- Supply guests with directions
- Must be eligible to work in the United States of America.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, conveying information and ideas clearly
- Be able to work with a variety of colleagues and guests.
- Be able to take and give direction.
- Must be neat, courteous, flexible and extremely detail oriented.
- Must enjoy and be able to meet the public with poise.
- Ability to remain calm, courteous, and professional with demanding guests and in difficult situations.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including the anticipation of what needs to be done before it becomes necessary.
- A team player, that is flexible and willing to help support the hotel's goals and the ability to support other hotels rooms operations.
- Ability to work a varied schedule that is dictated by our guest demand and may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org