General Job Requirements:
The Shaping Supervisor is responsible for supervising and maintaining the quality of all of our artisan bread, viennoiserie and crackers for our wholesale and retail locations. The Shaping Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and training a team of 6 - 10 staff and upholding our high company standards. They oversee mixers, shapers and cracker staff. The Shaping Supervisor must have a positive attitude and enthusiastic personality as well as a demonstrated ability to work cohesively with staff and with other managers and supervisors. This position is responsible for providing direction, training, and development of employees.
- Demonstrated knowledge of bread shaping, proofing, and baking processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of hydraulic dividers, molders, sheeters, spiral mixers and rack ovens.
- Understanding of bread and cracker mixing processes.
- Ability to oversee and run a cracker production
- Positive motivator with an upbeat attitude
- Ability to provide direction to a team of 2-6 shapers
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good math skills.
- Must be able to add, multiply, count and verify numbers
We value all our employees and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive, supportive, equitable, and vibrant work environment in a community-rooted space. Many of our employees have been with us for several years, some for more than a decade!
Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid sick time (up to 40 hours)
- Paid vacation
- Participation in our medical/dental/vision plans (Seven Stars pays 75% of the individual premium) for full time employees
- Participation in our 401(k) plan with a 4% company match
- Generous meal and drink allowances (bread and pastries galore!)
- Potential for growth within the organization
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at: https://sevenstarsbakery.com/join-our-team/