General Job Requirements:
Washes dishes, pots, utensils, and other kitchen equipment to maintain a clean environment Diversity & Inclusion Embracing diversity for a richly inclusive community is a Guiding Principle at JWU. Our students, faculty and staff have varied backgrounds, experiences and perspectives that unite us as one community and contribute to our success. We are committed to enhancing the diversity of our workforce teams and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply. Johnson & Wales University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Essential Job Functions:
- Washes dishes, pots, utensils and other kitchen equipment in an efficient manner
- Works with other employees to maintain a clean and sanitized environment (e.g. kitchen, café)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Please note: Qualified candidates must live or relocate within a daily commuting distance of the Providence Campus location upon hire.
Please visit http://work.jwu.edu to view JWU's generous benefits summary.
Email to: Kalmond@jwu.edu
Apply online at: https://jobs.jwu.edu/cw/en-us/job/497218/dishwasher-full-time-academic-year