General Job Requirements:
Prepares food and beverage products to maintain customer satisfaction. Diversity & Inclusion Embracing diversity for a richly inclusive community is a Guiding Principle at JWU. Our students, faculty and staff have varied backgrounds, experiences and perspectives that unite us as one community and contribute to our success. We are committed to enhancing the diversity of our workforce teams and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply. Johnson & Wales University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Adheres to store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security
- Maintains customer satisfaction by resolving customer concerns
- Communicates customer feedback to managers and recommends new menu items
- Maintains inventory including stocking supplies or retail products; inventory, ordering, or receive products as directed
- Engages with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Please note: Qualified candidates must live or relocate within a daily commuting distance of the Providence Campus location upon hire.
Please visit http://work.jwu.edu to view JWU's generous benefits summary.
Email to: Kalmond@jwu.edu
Apply online at: https://jobs.jwu.edu/cw/en-us/job/497021/starbucks-barista-full-time-academic-year